Matt's Blogs

New World Odor Report February

Go to Latest Shows to listen to the most recent shows.

On this month's New World Odor Report, we speak with Susanne Posel of occupycorporatism.com.

We discuss what happened at Fukushima, what's currently occurring and ways to protect yourself and your family from what could be the greatest man made disaster in history. 

Here are some links to news and information on Fukushima;

http://fukushimafacts.com/

Here are some links to information on ways that may help with radiation exposure.

New World Odor Report, January 2014

To listen to this month's shows, go to the Latest Shows tab.

On this month’s broadcast of the New World Odor Report on Wolf Spirit Radio, my guest is

Dr. Rebecca Carley, we discuss Obamacare and is possible use as part of a United Nations genocide agenda.  She also give ideas for staying healthy.

On the New World Odor Report on United We Strike Radio, I talk to Alan James from OYM Radio about electronic pickpockets.  How someone can read your credit card infomation just by standing next to you.

Links;

Obamacare: Backdoor to UN Genocide

Video; Electronic Pickpocket Targets RFID Credit Cards

Dr. Gwen Scott's Tonic 

DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ODOR!!!

Welcome to the New World Odor Report website. The New World Odor Report airs on Wolf Spirit Radio at 10am Pacific time the first Saturday of the month, it is an hour long commercial free show. It also airs the second Saturday of every month at United We Strike at 10am Pacific, it is a half hour show.

Read more: DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ODOR!!!

New World Odor Report; December 2013

My guest this month is Barbara H. Peterson from farmwars.info. We discuss GMO’s, what they are and how to avoid them. Below are links to topics we discuss on the show and other information you may find helpful in your research.

Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Huber about GMO part 1

Non-GMO Project

• Jeffery Smith’s website; Institute for Responsible Technology

Shock findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early

Video; The World According to Monsanto

Our website is protected by DMC Firewall!